Interpret high resolution remotely sensed survey data, providing data for map generation, technical writing of data results and findings, and aiding Geologists and Geophysicists with project deliverables (maps, files, and reports) in support of client’s underwater engineering projects.
Must have a completed MA/MS degree or higher in Archaeology or Marine Archaeology, Maritime History, or Related degree
· Possess/demonstrate interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, effective verbal and written communication skills, excellent writing skills, and organizational skills.
· Must possess minimum qualifications for BOEM acceptance to perform archaeological duties independently.
· Must be able to multitask and work as a team member in an office and aboard survey ships.
· A minimum of 5 years experience in marine geohazards site investigation, or 5 to 10 years of relevant full-time professional experience is required.
· Must meet all physical requirements for offshore certification.
· Must be able…
View original post 61 more words